Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Reader's Brick Wall

Here is a real life brick wall for you to work on sent to me by Charlie. I have been helping Charlie behind the scenes but I would love for you to take a look and see what suggestions you might offer him. The more people that look at a problem the quicker it will get solved.

"For 36 years I have searched for the parents of William A. Purvis born between 1824-1827 in NC or SC and died between Sept 1899 and May 1900 without any success or possibilities. I'm at a loss because I just don't have a clue where to go next. I feel that I am an excellent researcher but the lack of any clue to my great great grandfather's parents is putting a cloud over my head about my capabilities. Would you please review these 3 articles and offer up some suggestions."

Here are the 3 articles/blog posts that Charlie is talking about. I LOVE Charlie's timeline! It is an excellent example.
Blog Post 1
Blog Post 2
Blog Post 3

You can email Charlie HERE. Charlie will keep me up-to-date with any breakthroughs and then I will keep you updated.

Copyright © 2012 Michele Simmons Lewis

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele,

      Thanks and I have added 2 more posting related to William A. Purvis and my Brickwall

      http://carolinafamilyroots.blogspot.com/2012/11/data-analysis-william-purvis-1860-to.html

      http://carolinafamilyroots.blogspot.com/2012/12/data-analysis-william-purvis-1872-to.html

      There will also be one tomorrow and then a summary.

      Thanks again.
      Charlie

      Delete
  2. Well, I must have had a senior moment earlier this Morning.

    Thanks Michele for the postitg; for your help and for others who have contibuted.

    I have added two additional posting:

    http://carolinafamilyroots.blogspot.com/2012/11/data-analysis-william-purvis-1860-to.html

    http://carolinafamilyroots.blogspot.com/2012/12/data-analysis-william-purvis-1872-to.html

    There will be another posting tomorrow with a final summary the next day.

    Thanks

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see if we can get this figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! What a adorable looking blog you run! Did you optimize this blog by yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am a techno dinosaur so no, I used the templates available on Blogger :)

    ReplyDelete