Friday, March 22, 2013

My New Obsession

I have very few old photographs of my family which makes me sad.  I have started collecting unrelated old photographs that I buy via online auctions as well as estate sales/auctions.  I have a new blog that showcases these treasures called Ancestoring's Orphan Photos.  Some of these photos have been tentatively identified but most are of unknown persons.  If you can convince me that you know who the mystery person is and that you are related to him/her, I just might send you the photograph.  If you would like to know more about this lady, visit the new blog.

B01P001

Copyright © 2013 Michele Simmons Lewis

2 comments:

  1. I feel a bit left out when I see all of my friends posting cool pictures since I have so very few. So, I am just going to borrow other people's :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete