Monday, May 20, 2013

Spring Cleaning

I am taking a week off from the blog to do some catching up around the house.  Not only do I need to do some spring cleaning but the school year just ended for us (we are homeschoolers) and I have a lot of loose ends to tie up with our documentation and standardized testing.  You should see my to-do list!  I will be lucky to get everything done this week.  Most everything I need to do is NOT genealogy related which means  I will be going through withdrawal.  I will be answering my email and responding to any comments posted on the blog so I will still be around if you need me.   We will be back on 27 May 2013. 

Copyright © 2013 Michele Simmons Lewis

4 comments:

  1. Hey we are homeschoolers too! It is sometimes hard to fit in my genealogy obsession with homeschooling but somehow I manage. :) I am working on developing an "My American Family" curriculum for our American History year where I link where our family was at each point in history. It's a lot of work but I hope they will remember it more as it is more personal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who hoo! I love fellow homeschoolers and a genealogist to boot :) VERY cool idea for American History!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dream is that someone will soon develop an APP that will do the housekeeping so my genealogy won't suffer. You will be missed, but have a productive week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Joan! I just finished crocheting TWO slouchy hats for Kristin (now crossed off of my to-do list). That child loves hats :)

    ReplyDelete