Friday, May 10, 2013

The Organized Genealogist

Susan Petersen has started The Organized Genealogist blog and I am very excited!  Keeping all my genealogy "stuff" organized has always been a challenge for me and I am looking forward to reading Susan's words of wisdom and encouragement.  I encourage you to take a look.  Susan also has a Facebook Group Page where she would like people to post some of their helpful tips.  This group had 72 members in less than 24 hours and is already very active.  You can help Susan out by posting your own tips for staying organized on the FB Group page.

Copyright © 2013 Michele Simmons Lewis

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug, Michelle! The Facebook group is up to 176 members in just over a week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am I laughing now! Nearly 1000 members as of this morning!

      Delete
  2. I think it is a needed genealogy niche :)

    ReplyDelete