Friday, July 12, 2013

Free webinars

Thomas MacEntee is offering a FREE webinar through the Utah Genealogical Association (Virtual Chapter) which I highly recommend. “Can I Use That in My Genealogy?  What You Should Know About Copyright.”  This will be 18 July 2013 at 7:00pm MDT (the registration page will tell you what time it will be for you).  This is a very hot topic right now so I would try and watch this one if you can.  Thomas has taken the time to really know his stuff on this topic.

The next FREE webinar through Legacy Family Tree is “Researching in the Old Line State: An Overview of Maryland Genealogy” by one of my personal favorites, Michael Hait, CG.  This one will be held 17 July 2013 at 2:00pm EST.   I don’t do much research in this area so I am looking forward to learning about the record sets that are available and any peculiars I need to know.


Copyright © 2013 Michele Simmons Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment