Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my blog readers and their families!  We actually did our Christmas last night because my daughter Kaitlyn and son-in-law Billy will be at his parents today.  We had a great time.  We had a big dinner, opened presents and then played Taboo.  I have to say that I really enjoyed doing this in the evening time instead of the early morning so maybe this will be become a new tradition.  I think that everyone else will just be chillin’ at my house today.  I think a couple of boyfriends (my daughters’) are planning to come over.  We have plenty of leftovers from last night to sustain us for a couple of days.

I won’t be working at Legacy today.  I plan on working on MY family a bit.  This will be the first time since Legacy 8 was released that I have been able to even think about genealogy. I am sure you can imagine how busy it has been.   I received a death certificate in the mail yesterday which got me motivated.  I am working at the hospital for a few hours this afternoon/evening but I have several hours yet to play.  The rest of the family will be at Mt. Tabor Baptist Church tonight for a Christmas service.   I got up early to clean up around here a bit so that I would have a little time for myself.   I can’t help but wonder what Christmas was like for my ancestors.  No doubt it was very different.

Copyright © 2013 Michele Simmons Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment