Saturday, March 8, 2014

Godfrey Memorial Library Online

Do you remember my blog post NewspaperArchive (not!) from January 31st?  I now have a subscription to NewspaperArchive via Godfrey Memorial Library Online.  I am paying the same thing that I was originally paying but now I am getting a lot more than just the above subscription.  I already had a free account with Godfrey so all I had to do was upgrade to their premium membership.  When I called them on the phone the research librarian was so nice and helpful.  Even though their record sets are mostly for the New England area the subscription is still so worth it to me just for the newspapers.  If you happen to do New England research then you will find this collection even more helpful.

Copyright © 2013 Michele Simmons Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment