Friday, May 16, 2014

A new resource for me (BLM Part III)

I just ordered Military Bounty Land, 1776-1855 by Christine Rose.   I really need to understand the laws and procedures that were in place when Silas applied for and received his bounty land because right now I have a bunch of unanswered questions.  I already own several of Christine’s books and they are all great.  I don’t think one can own too many reference books Smile

Christine very graciously answered a couple of my questions via email to get me going in the right direction.  Let’s just say that I am very happy that I have Amazon Prime which means free two day shipping.  I tend to be very impatient when I am hot on the trail. 

 

Copyright © 2014 Michele Simmons Lewis

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. I just went to Amazon and saw there were only 7 books left, so I bought one, too! Got a new German dictionary while I was there as well. My poor book is falling apart.

    ReplyDelete