Sunday, May 11, 2014

Countdown

appreciation,cards,concepts,decorations,floral patterns,love,messages,Mother's Day,NVTOfficeClips,sentiments,text

Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!   As the mother of a small herd, this is definitely a happy day for me Smile

I am in serious countdown mode.  Four weeks from today (June 8-13, 2014) I will be leaving for IGHR in Birmingham, Alabama.  This will be the first national level event I have ever attended.  I am taking Tom Jones’ Writing and Publishing for Genealogists course.  I am also looking forward to meeting a lot of genealogists that I have “known” for a long time but have never met in person which will be a lot of fun.  I will be staying in the dorms and eating in the school cafeteria which should be an adventure!

I am going to try and blog every evening from IGHR but we will have to play that one by ear because several people have warned me that the homework for this class is brutal so I might not have any time.  Either way, I am really looking forward to this.

 

Copyright © 2014 Michele Simmons Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment