Wednesday, May 7, 2014

FTDNA’s myOrigins

FTDNA has a new feature called myOrigins that takes the place of their old Population Finder.  If you have your autosomal DNA with FTDNA you should already have this on your home page, if not, you will be getting it soon.  For more information, you can click on myOrigins Walk-through.

So here’s me:

DNA

 

I can further break down the above two regions:

DNA 2            DNA 3

 

Does this help me with my genealogy research?  Not really but it is pretty cool looking.

 

Copyright © 2014 Michele Simmons Lewis

2 comments:

  1. Michele,

    I received my myOrigins email too, but I haven't shared my results on my blog yet.

    I want you to know that your blog post is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2014/05/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-may-9-2014.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete