Thursday, September 18, 2014

Southern Studies Showcase

I will be in Edgefield, South Carolina on Friday and Saturday (September 19th-20th) for the 3rd Annual Southern Studies Showcase.  It is sponsored by the Old Edgefield District Genealogical Society.  On Friday I will be moderating a “Meet the Authors” event for the book,  Our Ancestors, Our Stories by Harris Bailey, Jr., Bernice Bennett, Ellen Butler, Ethel Dailey and Vincent Sheppard.  On Saturday I will be giving a presentation on Legacy 8.0.  I had a great time last year and I am really looking forward to it again this year.  Here is a recap from last year’s event.

Thank you, Edgefield!
Thank you, Edgefield!  Part II

I plan to do something similar this year with a few photos and synopsis of the sessions that I attend.   I will be back on the blog Monday the 22nd.

Copyright © 2014 Michele Simmons Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment