Tuesday, December 23, 2014

More on the Genealogy Do-Over

gendover

If you have no idea what I am talking about you can read about it HERE.  I wanted to post a bit of an update because Thomas MacEntee has now set up a Facebook Group Page for the participants.  You can sign up HERE.  When I wrote this blog post over 500 people had already joined the Facebook page.  You do not have to be on Facebook to participate in the Genealogy Do-Over but it is a great way for the participants to communicate.  I don’t see a group set up on Google+ yet but if you do a search you will see a lot of people are already posting about it.  Everyone sounds so pumped up and enthusiastic!  I think it is a great idea and I am behind Thomas 100%

 

Copyright © 2014 Michele Simmons Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment