Thursday, January 15, 2015

Legacy: Boys are blue and girls are pink

At least they are in my file.  If I don’t know the gender of the child then they are green.  I love color and I try to use it to my advantage.  Here is how you color your children. You can click the the screenshot to make it bigger on your screen.

Select the Options tab on the main ribbon/toolbar and then select Change Colors.

SS1

 

A Set Color Scheme box will pop up but for this task you don’t need it.  All you need to do is mouse click anywhere in the children’s list and the Set Gradient Colors box will appear.  This is the box where you can change the gender colors.  You can see how I have mine set in the screenshot.  When you are done click Save and then Close.

SS2




I will be out of town for a four day weekend.  I will have my laptop with me and I will be posting to the blog everyday.  It might take me a little longer to answer emails and get comments posted to the blog but it will get done.

 

Copyright © 2015 Michele Simmons Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment