Monday, May 11, 2015

Arg! Rookie mistake!

In the blog post Angerone I said I was going to ask the Mississippi State Department of Health if Angie (Simmons) Nichols had a delayed birth certificate. She was born in 1884 and died in 1960 so it is possible.  I got a response back today that said she didn’t have one. They sent back the original form I sent in and I noticed that I had written her married name as Angie Helpman.  CRUD!  That’s the wrong Angie!   Angie (Gillespie) Helpman was born in 1848 and most assuredly doesn’t have a delayed birth certificate. Now I will have to send another request.

 

Copyright © 2015 Michele Simmons Lewis

1 comment:

  1. We all make those kinds of mistakes. I blame it on the fact that our minds are always whirling away with so many names & dates. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete