Monday, October 19, 2015

DNA.LAND

DNA.LAND is the new DNA kid on the block and it has taken off big time. CeCe Moore (expert genetic genealogist) endorses it and that is all I need to know. Here is CeCe Moore’s BLOG POST about it.

I uploaded my atDNA and I already have matches even thought the pool is still relatively small. 

Here is my ethnicity:

ss

Wow.  I am pretty generic.

Here is one of my matches.  I had to cut off some of the information to protect the privacy of the person I match to.  This is a predicted 3rd cousin, my closest match right now.  I wanted you to see what their chromosome bowser looks like.

ss2

I figure the more DNA pools I have my genes in the more matches I will get.  I can also take advantage of the tools each website has to further refine my genetic research.

 

Copyright © 2015 Michèle Simmons Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment