Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Four years

Today is Ancestoring’s 4th Blogiversary! I haven’t posted in a month so I feel a bit guilty but life is just spinning a bit too fast right now. I have one HUGE project that I hope to get done by October 1st. I was accepted into the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy’s (SLIG) Virtual Advanced Evidence Practicum which starts October 1st and that is why I have set that deadline. This will help me keep focused and on track.

I have really enjoyed the blog. I love to write and I love to hear from other genealogists so the blog format works well for me. By this fall I am hoping to be back posting at least three times a week again. In the meantime, I will continue to post a bit more sporadically.

 

Copyright © 2016 Michèle Simmons Lewis

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Michele! Have enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michele. Love your blog, especially the Legacy tips and hints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Missed your blogging. Glad to know you were just super busy; I was afraid you were ill or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Michèle. Always enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Michele!

    Your blog is incredibly helpful and has helped me find solutions to research problems time and again. Can't wait to see the results of your practicum, as I'm sure you'll share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 4th. Blogiversary, Michele!!! Can't wait to meet you at #SLIG2017!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in the Virtual Advanced Evidence Practicum so no face to face unless you are in the class and it will be via web cam :)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations, Michele! I missed your blog, but glad to see you will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blogiversary! And, I hope you enjoy the virtual program... and share about it! It's something I would consider in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogiversary! Good luck with the project. Hope you'll tell us all abut SLIG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogiversary! Good to hear you will be back. We all need a break from time to time.

    ReplyDelete