Friday, December 16, 2016

2016 International Genetic Genealogy Conference

If you want to keep up-to-date with what’s going on in the world of genetic genealogy then you need to buy the conference videos from the 2016 International Genetic Genealogy Conference. For $99.00 you will get NINETEEN lectures on a broad range of topics. You are not going to find a better bargain when it comes to high quality continuing education. So far I have watched the first eight and haven’t been disappointed.  I will be knocking out several more this weekend.

Copyright © 2016 Michèle Simmons Lewis 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info. I went to the website but didn't find any expiration date. Do you know how long you have access to the videos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the DNA Detectives FB group page CeCe said, "they will remain available for the foreseeable future."

      Delete
  2. Wow! Ok... think I'm going to have to do this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Could you tell me how we access the videos once we pay for them? I haven't received any download instructions and I bought two videos. Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link to the videos along with a password come in an email.

    ReplyDelete